Monday, June 8, 2009

Because of You




Because Of You - Keith Martin

If ever you wondered
If you touched my soul
Yes you do
Since I met you I'm not the same
You bring life to everything I do
Just the way you say hello
With one touch I can't let go
Never thought I'd fall in love with you
Because of you my life has changed
Thank you for the love and the joy you bring
Because of you I feel no shame
I'll tell the world just because of you
Sometimes I get lonely
And all I gotta do is think of you

You captured something inside of me

You make all of my dreams come true
It's not enough that you love me for me
You reached inside and touched me internally
I Love You best explains how I feel for you

Because of you my life has changed

Thank you for the love and the joy you bring
Because of you I feel no shame
I'll tell the world just because of you
The magic in your eyes
True love I can't deny
When you hold me
I just lose control
I want you to know
That I'm never letting go
You mean so much to me
I want the world to see
It's because of you

Because of you my life has changed

Thank you for the love and the joy you bring
Because of you I feel no shame
I'll tell the world just because of you
My life has changed
Thank you for the love and the joy you bring
Because of you I feel no shame
I'll tell the world just because of you
Because of you...


For my lovely husband...
Song for you...
I love and miss you so much....

23 comments:

  1. ooooohhh,,jadi tak diri ku mba....

    because of me......uuuhhhhhhhh *memerah muka ku*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...because of you....
    nih pake lap...biar ngga merah2 lagi mukanyaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bbbwwahahahahahahhahaaa...............sensian dia....

    ReplyDelete
  4. suit..suit yang kangen jauh dai suami...nyusul aja teh kesana....

    ReplyDelete
  5. dasaar ramaaa...awasss yaaa....katanya ma indah mo maen...mannnaa??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ teh olla : iya teh...because of you...

    @ seno : sok...mangga...bayar yaa

    @ siasetia : iya nih...kangen banget....tak tertahankan...ga sabar nunggu bulan depann

    ReplyDelete
  7. lhaaaaa,,,tny sm tuh indah mba,,,aq mahhhh siap kapan aja...a.K.a RAMA SIAGA...qeqeqe

    ReplyDelete
  8. RAMA SIAGA?? istri udah berapa bulan mengandung? kok ga ngabarin

    ReplyDelete
  9. penganten baru :D... Barakallahulaka..^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Owch,,ni lagu emang so sweet dah mba..

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ dini : wa iyyaki ukhti...syukron...

    @ akuai : so sweet n romantic...salah satu lagu favorit suamiku...

    @ zukruf : denger kok....dia suka intip2 blog ku...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stickwitu nya Pussy Cat Dolls juga oke tuh mbak :)


    No body can love me better
    I know I stickwitu forever...

    ReplyDelete
  13. dharma...lagu ini salah satu lagu kesenangan si dia...makanya di upload....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehehehehehehehe ni jadi lagu kebangsaan yaaa Deesss hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehehehehe semoga masih banyak lagu kenangan yang lainnya

    ReplyDelete